Nurse Meg’s NCLEX Study Program
How to Study & Pass the NCLEX Easily the First time!ADD TO CART
DON'T LET ANXIETY WIN
This is how every Nurse
should prepare to
PASS THE NCLEX
It's no secret you started t his nursing journey because you want to do more. To help more than you were able to before and that sweaty palm energy is kicking your text anxiety up a notch...
Nurses aren’t failing the NCLEX—the NCLEX (& nursing schools) are failing nurses!
No one teaches you how to study. Or share test-taking strategies.
And they definitely don’t tell you how to study with test anxiety.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes & learned many things the hard way. I don’t want you to ride that same struggle bus.
Ready to feel prepared for the NCLEX—not overwhelmed by it?
This is the NCLEX study guide for you, if:
- tests have never been your jam #TestAnxiety
- other study guides (like UWorld) just don’t seem to be enough
- you just want someone to tell you What To Do to pass the NCLEX
- it’s been whole since you graduated and need some content review
- you’re ready to beam with pride when you see the 2 little letters on your name badge
This course is packed with valuable information! Take a look for yourself—
When you buy this NCLEX Study Guide, you get…
- A Daily Study Schedule to follow for 30-40 days (Exactly what to do minute by minute everyday)
- Videos & Printouts (for each step of your NCLEX journey)
- NCLEX Content Lectures (Pharmacology, Basic Care & Comfort, Health Promotion & Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, & Physiological Adaptation)
- Best Ways to Conquer Your Test Anxiety
- Colorful Study Guides to Review all Nursing School Content (with graphics and memorization tips!)
- Monthly Group zoom calls with me! (this is where you get tutoring & I teach strategy LIVE on screen)
- Guidance on Your Nursing Journey after the NCLEX (yes—there’s life after the NCLEX!)
@nursemegrn Over 1000 nurses made 💪🏻 The testimonials speak for themselves. #nclexprep ♬ Girl Dont do It, I Did It - Aurora
I'M NURSE MEG...
Registered Nurse, Nurse Educator,
Study Coach, & Mentor.
I have been a nurse for more than a decade. I have experience in the ER, Meg-Surg, Pre-Op, PCU, CVICU, Step-Down, Nursing Homes, Rehab Center, and More!
Over the years, I have developed a passion for teaching nursing students and new nurses.
I strongly believe there is a knowledge gap nursing school and REAL LIFE!
I am here to fill that gap with my free resources and online courses.
Less Struggle | More Confidence | Higher Pass Rates
I am here to help nurses and students SUCCEED in their healthcare journey.
With the help of this Ultimate NCLEX Prep Course you’ll—
- Learn how to study for the NCLEX—so you…
- Ace the NCLEX with ease (& get those 2 little letters on your name badge)
- Use tips for dealing with Test Anxiety—so you get grounded during the NCLEX
- Stop feeling nervous about taking the NCLEX
- Discover things about yourself by taking the NCLEX
- Not stress over what you may not know & learn to use what you do know so you pass the NCLEX
- Hear what all nursing students need to hear—but didn’t—so you feel supported throughout the studying & test-taking process
You could use these NCLEX prep resources, but-
NCLEX High Yield = $600
UWorld = $400+ (with a pass rate less than 56%)
Hurst Review = $1,000
Kaplan = $500+ (depending on how many months you sign up for)