The NurseMegRN method of studying has a 100% PASS RATE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!
This is a:
Test Anxiety Management
This full service course teaches you how to study effectively, how to think like the NCLEX world, lecture material on commonly found questions on the NCLEX, and how TO MANAGE test anxiety.
It’s literally everything you need to pass the NCLEX including learning how to relax the day before and what to eat for Max brain power so your memory retrieval pathways are open!
I also teach you some test strategies to use while you were studying and while you are taking the actual exam.
With the help of this Ultimate NCLEX Prep Course you’ll—
- Learn how to study for the NCLEX—so you…
- Ace the NCLEX with ease (& get those 2 little letters on your name badge)
- Use tips for dealing with Test Anxiety—so you get grounded during the NCLEX
- Stop feeling nervous about taking the NCLEX
- Discover things about yourself by taking the NCLEX
- Not stress over what you may not know & learn to use what you do know so you pass the NCLEX
- Hear what all nursing students need to hear—but didn’t—so you feel supported throughout the studying & test taking process
This is how every nurse should prepare to pass the NCLEX!
Those “other” prep courses aren’t even talking about the 1️⃣ thing that WILL help you pass the NCLEX.
They throw tons of practice questions at you. (And make you think you need to study for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week—until the end of time.)
But they don’t have tips to combat your test anxiety. And that is what you need to work through to pass the NCLEX—on the next try!
This is the NCLEX study guide for you, if:
- tests have never been your jam #TestAnxiety
- other study guides (like UWorld) just don’t seem to be enough
- you just want someone to tell you What To Do to pass the NCLEX
- you’re ready to beam with pride when you see the 2 little letters on your name badge!
This NCLEX Study Guide also includes…
→ Printable eBook (to use while you study)
→ Videos & Printouts (for each step of your NCLEX journey)
→ NCLEX Content Lectures (Pharmacology, Basic Care & Comfort, Health Promotion & Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, & Physiological Adaptation)
→ How to Conquer Your Test Anxiety
→ Your Nursing Journey after the NCLEX (yes—there’s life after the NCLEX!)
When you purchase this course (& become an NCLEX ninja):
You’ll receive a Welcome email, login information, & have immediate access to The Best NCLEX Study Course.
It’s strongly suggested that you bookmark the login page & download the ebook ASAP.
After that—you proceed with the course info at your own pace and you will have access to the course for 6 months.
Full Table of Contents for this Video Course!
- Introduction to the Course: How to be use the information
- Table on Contents Review
- Printable eBook to use while you study
- Phase 1 Module 1: Intro
- Phase 1 Module 2: What the NCLEX is and inside info on how they write questions
- Phase 1 Module 3: Creating the Optimal Studying Environment
- Phase 1 Module 4: Special Video for those who have failed before.
- Phase 2 Module 1: Properly Destress before the Exam
- Phase 2 Module 2: The Secrets Optimal Brain Power and Memory Retrieval.
- Phase 3 Module 1: Optimizing Your Test Taking Experience
- Phase 3 Module 2: NCLEX Insider Secrets
- NCLEX Content Lectures: Pharmacology, Basic Care & Comfort, Health Promotion & Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, Physiological Adaptation, Safety & Infection Control
- Test Anxiety & How to Conquer It
- Conclusion of all Modules
- Continuing Your Nursing Journey
- Recorded Monthly Group Coaching Zoom Calls