Are you a new nurse?
Are you off orientation and still need direction? That's why I'm here!
I believe nurses should TEACH their young!
That's why I created this course. It's everything I wish I knew in my first few years of nursing. Including all my tricks I've gathered after 12 years!
The only thing standing between you and success in your DREAM JOB is guidance.
This course teaches you the foundations of bedside nursing. Ready to learn how you can handle your first year as a nurse with more confidence and support than you’ve EVER HAD?
This is the New Nurse Resource for you, if you:
- thrive with unconditional love & support (rainbows not included)
- feel this deep sense of dread each day on your way to work
- could use a nurse schedule template to organize your shift
- want to feel confident giving & initiating report
- would love to build your confidence at work
- have nightmares about being judged by Senior Nurses
- just want to be a better nurse
This Nurse Survival Guide is jam packed. Take a look:
Full Table of Contents for this Video Course!
- Introduction to Course: How to Best Use the Information Provided
- Module 1: How to be Confident in a Code
- Module 2: Physical Assessment Skills, Head-to-Toe Assessment
- Module 3: How to Communicate with the Drs
- Module 4: CPR ACLS RQI 2020
- Module 5: Managing Stress as a New Nurse
- Module 6: Perfectly Your Skills | Foley's & IVs
- Module 7: Handling the "Gross Stuff" and more advice
- Module 8: Dealing with Difficult Co-workers
- Module 9: Making mistakes, Incident Reports, Etc.
- Module 10: Further EKG Help
- Communication Portion (Modules 11-17)
- Intro to Communicating as a Nurse
- Module 11: Initiating Report
- Module 12: Courteous to the Next Shift, What they Won't Tell You!
- Module 13: How to Give GREAT Report
- Module 14: What the Doctors Want to Hear and What they Don't
- Module 15: Giving Report to Other Facilities
- Module 16: Going on Break Report or Leaving the Floor
- Module 17: Giving Report to Other Floors in Facility
- Summary & Conclusions
When you purchase this course, you’ll receive a Welcome email, login information, & have immediate access to The New Nurse Survival Guide!
It’s strongly suggested that you bookmark the login page & download the ebook ASAP.
After that—you proceed with the course info at your own pace.
The New Nurse Survival Guide is a wealth of knowledge that I know you will carry with you for the first few years of your nursing career. I do recommend it for the first 1-5+ years of Registered Nursing. The print outs that I provide are the print outs that I use everyday!
INVEST IN YOUR CAREER TODAY & BE A CONFIDENT IMPRESSIVE NURSE!