THIS COURSE HAS A 100% PASS RATE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!
I show you exactly how to:
- [ Phase 1: Study & Prepare ]
- [ Phase 2: The day before the exam. What to eat & how to prep your brain for max power.]
- [ Phase 3: Taking the Test. Outsmart the questions. ]
- [STRATEGIES TO BEAT TEST ANXIETY]
[ No one else is teaching these test taking methods and NCLEX question break downs! ]
Full Table of Contents for this Video Course!
- Introduction to the Course: How to be use the information
- Table on Contents Review
- Printable eBook to use while you study
- Phase 1 Module 1: Intro
- Phase 1 Module 2: What the NCLEX is and inside info on how they write questions
- Phase 1 Module 3: Creating the Optimal Studying Environment
- Phase 1 Module 4: Special Video for those who have failed before.
- Phase 2 Module 1: Properly Destress before the Exam
- Phase 2 Module 2: The Secrets Optimal Brain Power and Memory Retrieval.
- Phase 3 Module 1: Optimizing Your Test Taking Experience
- Phase 3 Module 2: NCLEX Insider Secrets
- NCLEX Content Lectures
- Test Anxiety & How to Conquer It
- Conclusion of all Modules
- Continuing Your Nursing Journey
[Each module and section has videos and printouts to help you along the studying and exam journey!]
Recent purchase review:
"I failed my NCLEX 4 times before buying your course. I had already spend $$$ on UWorld and Kaplan and still failed. I used your studying strategy and tips to beat test anxiety and I PASSED ON THE 5TH TRY!" - Jessie N. RN
"I’ve seen you all over my TikTok feed and decided to purchase your book “How to Pass the NCLEX.” I took every piece of advice you suggested. I took my exam Feb 2021 and just received the news that….I PASSED THE NCLEX ON MY FIRST TRY!!! I truly believe that your book helped me to prepare and know how to answer the questions presented to me on the NCLEX." - Alison RN
"I saw you on YouTube and bought your NCLEX Study book. My school never really taught me how to study or beat test anxiety. I was the only one in my group of nursing school friends who passed on the first attempt! Thank you." -Norman RN